Extends the children’s warm world of home and leads them into discovery of the world beyond home. Students participate in a variety of structured and unstructured activities throughout their school day.
Examples of Experiences
- Bible Time
- Children listen to and participate in the Bible lesson.
- Children choose materials and activities and engage with others in their play.
- Creative Arts
- Children explore art materials and sing & dance to music.
- Physical Development
- Children develop large motor coordination and control through a variety of activities.
- Children listen to and enjoy participating in storytelling activities, phrase repetition, and singing songs, therefore strengthening verbal skills
- Social Development
- Children build relationships and practice interpersonal connections with teachers and other children
- Emotional Development
- Children gain confidence with separation from caregiver